Sunday 29 June 2008

Down on the farm

On Saturday we got in the car and went for a long drive down the motorway to meet Mummy and Daddy's friends, Anna and Rick. They have a son, Owain, who will be 3 in December.

We stopped briefly at their house and then we drove down a very windy line to a lovely little country pub.



I sat in my high chair and had my lunch and then watched everyone else eat theirs. I was just chilling.



Mummy started taking photos of me but I tried to tell her I had had enough.



Also at the pub I showed off my new trick.



Daddy had left my changing bag back at the house so we had to go back there to pick it up before going to a little farm.

The farm was amazing. You could buy bags of food to feed all the animals with.

















There were a few close calls though, as some animals thought my fingers and toes were also food for them.





Dotted around the farm were different pieces of machinery, like tractors and combined harvesters. You were allowed to sit on them which was great fun.













We also played lots of games too. Daddy hung me upside down and Mummy jumps up and down with me, I love it.







I had nice cuddles too.





I actually got to see some live ducks!



Before leaving the farm to go home we stopped for a quick drink and I tried some mint ice-cream for the first time. I didn't really like it though.



I slept in the car on the way home but we stopped in the big shops first to pick up Mummy's engagement ring and to drop off her phone which is still broken.

The engagement ring didn't look right so is being sent back and the mobile phone will have to be sorted out online so it was a bit of a wasted journey.

The evening routine was pretty standard.

On Sunday Mummy had her lie in and then when she got up, she spent all afternoon in the kitchen cooking! I'm not complaining as it is all for me.

First up was meat with tasty rice and vegetables, which I had for dinner along with natural yogurt with fresh strawberries.





Next Mummy made a casserole which took ages to cook. Daddy took a bowl for himself.



Then Mummy baked a cheesecake which was supposed to be for Daddy's birthday but Mummy wanted to practice.







It hasn't been decorated yet but when it has, I will post another picture.

While Mummy was doing all the cooking, Daddy took me out in my buggy for an hour. We went to the park and to Sainsburys. Daddy let me have a go on the big slide at the park. Sorry no video footage.

Mummy took a break and sat and read books with me for 25 minutes. We did nearly every book and I was still unhappy when we finished. I just love book time.

Bath and bed routine, same same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails