Wednesday 4 June 2008

Rug Rat

We had sing and sign in the morning which was really good. This time I was able to crawl off with the other babies and have fun doing things that I'm not supposed to do. I sat at the front of the class for ages just smiling at the teacher. I think she thought I was quite cute.

My crawling technique is very strange but at least it works. Mummy keeps calling me a rug rat. I'm also getting good with my shape sorter.

Tuesday was a busy one as always. Mummy had put me in my pyjamas again and so was able to take some pictures this time. Please excuse the runny nose.

Nanny Rennolds came with us to Jolly Babies which is always really nice and when we got home she read to me too.

After Nanny left I had lunch and a quick nap before going to see the health visitor to get weighed. I am now 23lb 3oz.

We then zoomed over to Sally and Anna's house for Mummy afternoon. It was chaos! We can all get around now so we were going everywhere. Mummy only just managed to stop me from destroying their fire. Also Mummy had forgotten my milk,my bottle and a muslin cloth so Sally let Mummy borrow Anna's stuff. Thank you Sally as I would of gone without.

Daddy tried to read to me in the evening but I think I was just too tired to do it properly.

Mummy did cooking all day Wednesday. She made a cabbage surprise, which is basically, cheese, tomato, rice, onion and cabbage. It was yummy though. She also made a multi-coloured casserole that just looked like a pile of veg really.

In the afternoon Mummy had to go to the doctors and in the end he said that Mummy has to go back on Monday to give some blood for some tests.

We then went into Lidl and bought a few things but the milk leaked all over the top of the buggy. Mummy spent ages cleaning it all up.

In the evening Daddy was ill so we didn't do very much. I was in bed quite early and Mummy went out to line dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails