Monday 9 June 2008

Cool Shade

I've been waking up early the last few days because the sun comes up and shines into my bedroom. I have a black-out blind fitted and lined curtains but it still doesn't keep it dark enough for me. Mummy tends to leave me for as long as possible before coming in to get me for my morning feed.

We went to sign and sing first thing in the morning and arrived early for a change. Mummy had the camera so tried to do a bit of filming but it was difficult to do.



I had fun wandering all over the room, following the other boys about, but I didn't forget about my friend Faith and gave her a nice kiss to proove it.



We went home, played for a bit, had lunch, a nice long nap and then when I woke up I had some milk before going in the car to the doctors.

Mummy was very brave and gave the nurse lots of her blood. I was a good boy of course just sat in my buggy watching. The nurse even commented on how good I was. I quickly pushed my halo back on when they weren't looking.

It was then time for food shopping. It was really hot outside so it was nice to hang around the fridges and freezers for a bit.

Mummy did lots of shopping and struggled to pack it all.

At home I saw Nanny and Granddad Rennolds on the webcam and I even waved a few times. I tried to show Nanny how I could walk with the walker but it just wasn't happening today, maybe tomorrow.

After dinner Mummy and I put some mats out on the lawn and played in the cool shade. I am still very unsure of the grass and when Mummy laid me on it at one point, I made it know that I was very upset about it.





Mummy of course took some photos and tried to mess around with the macro setting.







We didn't stay outside for long and I was soon in my bath and then bed. I was just wearing my pyjamas and nothing else as my room was showing a temperature of 28 degrees with my fan on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails