Sunday 1 June 2008

So Cute!

Saturday morning we all got up early for some reason. I think it might have to do with the fact that Daddy went to bed at 8 o'clock on Friday night. He has been staying up late working on stuff so I think it just all caught up with him.

After my lunch we went to see Wayne, Nic and Ella. It was the first time that I had seen a baby that small up close. I just pointed at her and made some noises which everyone thought was cute.

I don't think it was half as cute as Ella though. I don't think Mummy or Daddy wanted to put her down.

I think Uncle Wayne felt the same about me too.

For the rest of the day Mummy and Daddy were very busy doing things around the house. Mummy polished, vacuumed, tidied and sorted out the house and Daddy mowed the lawn and cleaned the downstairs windows.

Mummy and I went for a quick walk to the shops to pick up a glue stick so that Mummy could finish doing my scrap book.

We were supposed to go for our bike ride on Sunday but the weather was rubbish all day, so Mummy did yet more washing, cleaning and tidying and then managed to finish my scrapbook.

I had fun playing around with Daddy.

I also met a new friend, Louis, who Mummy and Daddy brought back from Disneyland Paris about 11 years ago. I wasn't too sure of him at first but I was soon pulling out his fur.

The rain continued in the afternoon and I was starting to get fed up of my normal toys so Mummy gave me lots of new ones.

I also practiced my walking with Mummy which was really good fun. I hope one day I have feet as big as hers.

I haven't been eating very well since I was ill on Thursday so Mummy thought that if I had the same dinner as them, at the same time, I might do a bit better. It didn't work though.

In the end, Mummy decided to let me have a go at feeding myself, seeing as I wasn't eating it anyway. It wasn't very successful but it was a start.

We didn't have dinner until 5:30pm so by the time I had finished and Mummy and Daddy had cleared up, it was time for my bath and bed.

Apparently I fell asleep with one leg tucked under me so Mummy had to sort me out. I didn't feel a thing.

1 comment:

  1. i have no word just CUTEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!
    Love u so much
    Sonia & Matteo

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails