Sunday 22 June 2008

Makka Pakka

We didn't take any photos/videos on Friday or Saturday so Mummy found this cute little video of me when I was nearly a month old. Mummy regularly looks through all the old pictures and videos so I am sure she will find more soon.

Swimming on Friday was really good. Nanny and Auntie Katie were a little bit late so we thought they weren't coming but we ended up staying in for a really long time and we had the pool all to ourselves!

Nanny didn't get in this week so when Mummy had had enough, I was given to Nanny to get dressed and Mummy did a few lengths of the pool.

Mummy is trying really hard to get fit and back into pre-pregnancy shape. Not much left to go I don't think.

Back at home, I had my lunch and then we waited for a call from the garage to see if our car was coming back today. We soon found out that it will be Monday at the earliest! They have had our car for a month now.

Twinkling Stars was good as always. Faith and Anna were missing this week but it was still nice to see Iestyn and Sophie. Mummy always has a good natter while I sit chewing all the different rubber balls.

In the evening, Mummy went out to a local pub with the other Mummies. She had a really good time and even bumped into R Ange, John, Nanny and Granddad Rennolds.

Saturday morning, Mummy had her lie in and Daddy gave me my breakfast. We had lots of fun playing as usual and then I was back in bed for my morning nap.

I was asleep for 2 hours which meant Mummy had a nice long time in bed before getting up with me at about 11am.

Mummy spent most of Saturday cooking in the kitchen. She prepared some potato, squash, cauliflower and some cheesy tomato with pasta stars.

Daddy entertained me and we spent some time reading. I love looking at all my books and in fact when it is time to stop, I can get a bit grumpy about it.

Sunday morning was Daddy's turn to stay in bed and Mummy and I just messed around for a bit.

We stayed in most of the day and Mummy cooked a turkey roast dinner. She is getting quite good in the kitchen now, much to Daddy's delight.

Late in the afternoon we took a quick walk down to the shops for some necessities and then on the way home we stopped at the local park for a go on the swings and slide.



At home, Mummy was in the kitchen making some rice pudding which smelt delicious. I hope I get to try some tomorrow.

I wasn't very happy for the rest of the afternoon and Mummy thought it might be my teeth bothering me. Mummy gave me my bath and put me to bed but I wasn't interested in my last feed so Mummy thought I might wake up anyway.

An hour later I was awake and crying. I had 2 doses of Calpol, some water and Calgel put on my gums. That seemed to do the trick and although I woke a few times in the night, I managed to stay in bed until 6:50am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails