Tuesday 17 June 2008

Dentist

Jolly Babies was really good fun and I was really happy. Mummy held me up while we did some dancing and I was kicking my legs really hard.

We then went to pick up Nanny Rennolds before going to the dentist for Mummy.

This was the first time I had been to the dentist and I was fine. I sat on Mummy's lap on this big chair with a big light above it and the dentist, Dr Key, put a purple glove on and then tried to stick his finger in my mouth. He was being quite timid so I think he was worried that he would make me cry, but I really didn't mind at all.

Mummy said that she would bring me again when Daddy goes next month. Maybe next time he might get to have a look at my 8 teeth, although I think I may have a couple more by then.

We had lunch at Nanny's house and then we popped in to see Auntie Katie and my cousins, Chloe and Kamron.

I also got to see Tyler and Otis who were in the garden. Auntie Katie let me sit on Tyler for a bit which was really exciting.







Chloe was really sweet and asked Mummy to take a picture of her. She looks really pretty.



Then we went to Asda to do a bit of shopping and we sat in the canteen for a drink before looking around a few more shops and then going home.

For dinner I had salmon, carrot, cabbage, courgette and cauliflower. It was yummy and I ate it all but I do think some might of got in my hair.



Daddy came home and I had so much fun playing. We played my new favourite game and I also read a few books.

Daddy gave me a bath and then Mummy sat me on her lap to brush my teeth. Usually I am laid down for it, so I think the dentist may have said something to Mummy today.



We don't have much planned for tomorrow so I don't know what we are going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails