Sunday 15 June 2008

Trolley Dollies

On Wednesday morning we met up with Nanny Rennolds so that Mummy could look at some dancing shoes. Mummy does her line dancing in trainers but she would really like some jazz trainers rather than line dancing boots.

Mummy tried a few pairs on in the shop but they didn't have her exact size so the lady has to order them in.

With a bit of time to spare before lunch we quickly popped in to see Auntie Karen.

After a quick cup of tea and some cuddles we were back in the car and going home.

After lunch Mummy and I went for a walk to Sainsburys just to have a look around and to waste a bit of time.

It was then back home for dinner, bath and bed.

Thursday morning Mummy tried to get me to do some walking with my walker but I was just too busy chatting and making noises to worry about walking.



We then went into town to go to Mummy's old place of work. As we entered the office a circle of cooing women surrounded me in my buggy. I love it and in fact I encouraged them by giving them toothy smiles.

We stopped off for lunch in a near by pub with Louise and then we went to Starbucks to meet Auntie Lucy for a cup of tea.



I had nice cuddles while Mummy had a chat.





We stayed there for an hour and then we went walking around the shops to try and find some Fathers' Day presents but there just wasn't anything we liked.

We left town and stopped off at some other shops but still didn't find anything. Mummy wasn't very happy.

I was certainly fed up and very tired as I hadn't had my afternoon nap so used the time in the car to try and catch up.



So that Mummy didn't have to wake me up, she went home to pick up my milk feed for the afternoon before going to yet more shops! We managed to buy Daddy some shoes and a book.

I was fed my afternoon feed in the car and then we went straight home.

Friday morning was swimming. We had an excellent time as always and Faith and Mark made it too which always makes it extra special.

Twinkling Stars was good too. Mummy doesn't let me crawl off too far yet so I can get a bit annoyed with her at times.

Faith is doing really, really well with standing up and walking/tottering around. I am so jealous of her and I hope that I too can be walking around with her soon.

Saturday morning, Mummy had a lie in as she had a line dance the night before and didn't get in until really late. Daddy looked after me and we had lots and lots of fun. We invented a new game too. I try to crawl off as fast as I can and then Daddy grabs my ankle, tells me he got me and then drags me back to him. It is so funny.

When Mummy got up we went into the centre of town to pick up Mummy's friend Zoe from the bus station. Mummy hasn't seen Zoe since she was 38 weeks pregnant with me so she was really excited to see her.

Zoe sat in the back of the car with me and she has such a wicked smile that I couldn't help but smile back. I liked her straight away.

We went to a pub in town and I had a cuddle with Zoe.





We then stopped off at a couple of touristy things around town so that Zoe could see a bit of where we live.

Mummy was having a lovely time chatting and catching up with all the things that have happened over the past year.

Zoe helped Mummy to give me my bath and then I was put to bed. Mummy and Zoe had dinner with Daddy and started drinking some red wine.

A bottle of wine later, Mummy and Zoe walked down to the local pub to have a couple of drinks and a good chat.

I think they may of had a few more than a couple of drinks as you can tell from the following pictures and videos.









Zoe tried to show Mummy some tricks but ended up getting stuck. Mummy didn't help though as she was too busy filming.



I think Mummy could have been arrested for drink driving.







Mummy had another late night but had to get up early with me on Sunday. She was very tired and could barely speak. She also spent quite a lot of time in the toilet and I was getting rather bored.

I was soon back in bed for my morning nap and Mummy spent her time typing up this very long blog entry. Mummy has just been so busy during the week that she hasn't had the chance to do it.

As it was Fathers Day, Mummy made Daddy breakfast in bed but he ended up getting up to eat it anyway.

Once I was awake we gave him his presents and cards. The shoes didn't fit! Ah! That means we have to go back to the stupid shops.

We went up to see Granddad Rennolds and I played with all the toys while the adults were chatting away about stuff that I am just not interested in.

Nanny and Granddad were going out for lunch and they invited us along too. Unfortunately when we got to the pub, Mummy realised that Daddy had left my lunch back at the house and so Granddad had to drive all the way home and back again.

We had a lovely time chatting, playing and having cuddles.

Me and my Daddy.



Mummy and Zoe.



Mummy, Nanny Rennolds and Zoe.



I went to sleep in my buggy and then we went back into town to drop Zoe off at the bus station. Mummy was very sad to see her go and wished that she could have stayed for at least a week. We all hope to see Zoe again very soon.

Next stop was Nanny and Granddad George's house. Daddy was messing around with the car with Uncle Dave and I sat playing with Nanny for ages.

Mummy was very tired and I think if she was left alone for too long, she would have fallen asleep on the sofa.

We made it home by 5:30pm and I had my dinner of lamb and vegetables.

Wow, what a busy few days. Next week is supposed to be really busy too. I don't know how Mummy manages to do it all. She is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails