Friday 6 June 2008

Pooh Sandwiches!

Friday is always a busy day. I was up at 6:30am so Mummy took a while to wake up.

After breakfast I was put down for my morning nap a little bit earlier than normal as we leave the house at 10:40 to get to the swimming baths.

Swimming was really good today. I was dunked as normal but I don't really mind. I went in my float too so that Mummy could have a bit of a swim.

Lunch was spaghetti bolognese with Mummy's yogurt for desert.

I then had a nice play before my afternoon nap. I usually sleep for at least an hour in the afternoon but 20 minutes later, Mummy walks into my room to find me sat up in my bed. I wouldn't go back to sleep so I was brought downstairs.

Lots of playtime followed and I chased the vacuum around which was really good fun. I also did another picture.



I had my milk, not enough by the way, and then we were off in the car to Twinkling Stars.

This week I could crawl! Ha! It was so good, I just kept wandering off and Mummy had to come and grab me. I wouldn't go through the tunnel though so Mummy is going to have to work on that one.





Of course I saw all my friends today. It was really good to see Iestyn as we no longer see him on Tuesday afternoons as his Mummy has gone back to work. I am really lucky to have my Mummy with me everyday. I don't know if Mummy would agree.









I received 2 invites today! One from Iestyn and one from Sophie. I can't wait to go to their parties. They are having them at home which is really nice.

For dinner Mummy gave me some finger foods and sandwiches. I had a really good time playing with it all and trying to get it into my mouth, at the same time I might add.

The best thing was that my sandwiches were in the shape of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet. How cool is that?







Daddy popped home to say hello and then he went back out again. Mummy gave me my bath, final feed and then put me to bed in my other set of pyjamas. I am sure a photo will follow tomorrow.

Speaking of photos, Mummy took a picture that Daddy liked and changed the colour of it. The results are on the right hand side. Please vote in the poll as to which one you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails