Thursday 19 June 2008

Health Check

Mummy took me to the doctors in the morning and they had a look in my ears. They were fine so that was good news.

The health visitor arrived early and she had a long chat with Mummy before I was weighed and measured.

I am 23lb 12 oz and 76 cm long. The lady said I was a very healthy weight and completely normal. She also said that she was very pleased with my progress and that Mummy was doing a good job.

I had lunch and then was put into bed for a nap.

Mummy noticed that my knees are really bruised and tried to take a picture but I just wouldn't stay still long enough so a video was done instead.



Mummy and I went to the shops to pick up some dinner for Daddy and on the way home we stopped in the park.

I had a go on the swings and went down the slide a few times too. The slide was really good but I wasn't too sure what you were supposed to do on it.

Back at home, Mummy cooked the dinners and when Daddy came home, he finished off feeding me.

Daddy ate all his dinner then had a snooze on the sofa.

Mummy gave me my bath, feed and put me to bed, then went off to her yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails