Sunday 8 June 2008

Adventures

The weekend started off with a bump! That was me falling out the back door, whoops. I had a bump on my head but I was fine. I then slipped on the kitchen floor and hit my mouth which actually hurt more than falling out the door.

After my nap Mummy, Daddy and I went out on our bikes for a family ride. It was really good fun and I loved my trailer. The only problem was, that it doesn't contain a proper chair so I kept slumping down and hitting my head from side to side.





We went quite a long way along the cycle path and everyone looked at us which was nice. We had a quick drink stop too, me included.



The motion of the ride makes me very sleepy and with the heat coming in the roof, it wasn't long before I was back to sleep.



Mummy and Daddy took it in turns to pull me along and I think they both enjoyed it too. Now Mummy and I can go out on our own during the week.



Sunday morning, Mummy had a lie in and Daddy and I sat out in the garden reading books. Daddy isn't like Mummy and didn't think to do any video or pictures.

Mummy on the other hand, when she got up, took yet more pictures of me! I think she may have a bit of a problem. I don't mind though, in fact I like to show off a bit.





















In the afternoon we went to Nanny and Granddad Georges' house for a barbeque. I had a really nice time trying to find Pebbles (the cat), watching fish, having cuddles and listening to eveyone chat.

As we were sat in the garden, Mummy put loads of white, thick, sticky cream all over me. Mummy had some left on her hands and decided to give my hair a helping hand.







When we got home we went straight upstairs for bath and bed. It was so hot in my room though that Mummy didn't bother putting me in my sleeping bag, put my fan on and left my bedroom door wide open.

I wonder how many photos Mummy will take tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails