Friday 27 June 2008

Car home at last!

Stayed in all day on Thursday. It was really boring but Mummy did cook me a lovely tuna and sweetcorn dish.

No videos or pictures taken so here are 2 videos that Mummy found. She isn't sure if she has posted these before or not.

Mummy went out again, to her yoga class which she really enjoys.

Friday morning we thought we were going swimming on our own but when we arrived, Nanny and Auntie Katie were already there! It was such a nice surprise.

We had a really good time in the pool and stayed in for ages and ages. Chloe nearly drowned twice but she seemed to recover quite quickly. Kamron always tries to drown himself but he finds it really funny.

I have been practicing walking with my walker. I am actually really good now and can go all across the living room and back again. Mummy videoed a little bit of it today.

Twinkling Stars was really good too. I got to play with all my friends and just crawl around doing whatever I wanted.

When we arrived home, our car was back! At last! It had been gone for over a month. Mummy was really pleased but will need to learn how to drive it again. It is much, much bigger than the Clio we have been using.

Daddy gave me my bath and to my surprise Granddad Rennolds arrived for a visit. He came and spoke to me while I was enjoying my bath.

Feed then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails