Thursday 5 June 2008

10 Months

Well, I am 10 months old already! The time is going by really quickly and before you know it, I will be celebrating my 1st birthday.

Mummy always takes pictures of me once a month, well everyday actually but special ones on my monthly birthday. This morning I managed to headbutt the kitchen chair and gave myself an egg over my right eye.



Mummy took the photos anyway and here are some of her favourites. She did take over 100 and they can be seen if you click on the More Ellis slide show picture on the right hand side.



















Mummy called the doctors in the morning about my ears. The doctors said to call again in 24 hours if I am still scratching them.

In the morning, Mummy did the blog and I just messed around with my various toys.

After my afternoon nap we went to see Nanny and Granddad George as Granddad turns 62 tomorrow and I wanted to give him his card and present that I picked.

I had loads of cuddles and some playtime.







I tried to find the cat, Pebbles, who was rubbing up against my feet, and even started to say the word!



I watched the fish too which I love doing.



I also tried some fresh pineapple for the first time. It was really nice.

Mummy and I left at rush hour and decided to go a different route home. It didn't take us too long to get back and Mummy was singing to me the whole time.

I had my dinner and then Uncle Dave come over to see me. We had fun playing music and then he helped Daddy to give me a bath.





Last night I showed Mummy the duck sign and started to say the word duck. For proof Mummy did a video.



Mummy fed me and put me to bed. I was so tired from all the visits.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellis, great signing, you are such a clever little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails