Monday 16 June 2008

Fun with Faith

Sing and Sign was really good. I spent my time at the front of the class with the teacher trying to eat her necklace with no success.

Went to Lidl after for some vegetables as Mummy is doing some food for me and I was so happy from my group that I was talking really, really loud. Everyone was looking at me and that just made me worse! Mummy thought it was really funny.

At home I took ages to eat a sandwich and then I had some playtime before going to bed.

Mummy had agreed to look after Faith in the afternoon so Charlotte came over and had a chat before going out.

I was still in bed so Mummy and Faith had some playtime together and Faith did a video for me to show me how walking should be done.

I then came downstairs to see what was going on. I was a bit groggy to start with but I soon joined in on all the fun.

I am so embarrassed. I was giving Faith kisses and I didn't realise that Mummy was filming me!

Charlotte came back and Faith had a short nap and her dinner before going home.

I then had my dinner and I think Mummy got a bit fed up with me crawling around everywhere.

It wasn't long after, that I had a very quick bath, feed and was put to bed.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails