Tuesday 10 June 2008

Punk

Mummy has started to put me down for my morning nap a bit earlier. I think it's because we need to be ready to leave the house at 10:30am for a lot of my groups and sometimes I'm still asleep. I now go back to bed at 9am rather than 9:30am.

Jolly Babies was excellent as always. Mummy didn't let me wonder off too much today which I was a bit upset about but I did manage to sit with Debs the teacher for the quiet song and the goodbye song. I don't think Mummy liked it very much.

After lunch and my afternoon nap, Mummy and I met up with the other Mummies and babies in the park. It was really nice and warm and we had loads of toys to play with. Of course Mummy took some photos.





We stayed in the park until quite late and so I had my dinner as soon as we got home.

Mummy got my hair a bit wet when she was cleaning my face and so she decided to stick it up. I thought it was really funny.











We then had a bit of time to sit out in the garden, where I could spend my time eating the grass. I don't like touching it but I will eat it. Mind you, I will pretty much eat anything.







I had a lovely long bath and played with all my toys until it was time for my final feed and bed. It is still very hot in my room so I had my fan on and no sleeping bag. Mummy also leaves the window and door open, once it gets dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails