Wednesday 25 June 2008

Car?

Not a very interesting few days really. Sing and Sign on Monday was quite good. The gang of boys that I usually hang out with were away so I had the whole room to explore on my own. Mummy had to keep getting up and down to retrieve me.

We went straight home as the car was due to be delivered but it never arrived so after my afternoon nap we went up to Nanny Rennolds' house to use her washing machine as ours broke.

We then went for a walk to Auntie Katie's house. I had fun playing with my cousins, and Chloe was her usual funny self.












The evening was the normal routine and then Mummy went to the cinema with Sharon (Sophie's Mummy) to watch The Happening. Mummy said there were a few jumpy bits but it wasn't too scary.

Tuesday morning we went to Jolly Babies. We arrived nice and early and had the chance to watch the chickens in the field next to the hall. They were running all over the place.

After lunch I had my afternoon nap, and although Mummy put me down early, I didn't wake up until about 2:50pm. This meant that we were very late getting to the park to meet the other Mummies.

We had a nice time at the park just playing and chatting and I even managed to conquer my fear of the grass. I still don't like it that much but I did crawl off a few times.

Again the evening was routine and Mummy went out yet again to see Auntie Lucy.

Wednesday the car was due again but never arrived. I wonder if we will ever see it again!

Food shopping took up pretty much the whole morning but we had a nice visit from Nanny Rennolds in the canteen at Asdals.

The new washing machine arrived and then we were free to go out again.

Mummy is doing some more cooking for me and wasn't able to get all of the ingredients needed in the morning so in the afternoon we went for a walk down to the shops to get some more stuff.

Mummy couldn't find what she needed so a nice man helped her. I must point out here that the man did actually work for the shop.

We arrived home at the same time as Daddy and had dinner straight away.

Mummy gave me a bath and put me to bed and can you believe it, she went out again to line dancing practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails