Tuesday 1 July 2008

Boogie

Sing and Sign was good. The class was very small so it was nice and quiet and everyone was well behaved.

We tried to go into the park on the way home but it was just too busy so we walked straight past it and went home.

Mummy and I had lunch together sat at the table and then Mummy let me use a spoon on my own with the last bit of my rice pudding. It was going quite well until it didn't.



Mummy decorated her cheesecake. Results are below.



Took a trip to Asdals in the afternoon to pick up some gifts and to fill the car up with diesel.

Mummy actually put me in the sling to take me around the store. We haven't used it for ages so it took a couple of attempts to get it right. It is very hot though and my cheeks were soon bright red.

When Mummy took the sling off, her t-shirt was wet with sweat!

At home Daddy arrived back from work and we put some music on while Mummy cooked dinner. I must admit, I do enjoy a bit of a boogie.



Daddy bathed me so that Mummy could start the ironing and I was fed and put to bed.

Tuesday morning is Jolly Babies. It was the last one this week until September! I don't know what we are going to do until then.

I showed Mummy my improving walking skills.



After lunch, Sally and Anna arrived for Mummy afternoon. It was just us this week as everyone else is on holiday.

We had loads of fun playing around, as you can tell.











We even put on a quick show of Romeo and Juliet.



We met Daddy at a local pub with his friend Adam from Shanghai. We haven't seen him since Christmas so it was really nice to catch up.

I had my dinner at the pub and then Mummy and I left early to go home for my bath and bed.





It took me a while to settle and I didn't go to sleep until about 8:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails