Wednesday 2 July 2008

Hair Cut

Today Mummy finally did it! She got my hair cut.

We went out to the local barber and I sat on this chair, with a big black cloak over me. I was really scared and I didn't like it when the man squirted my head with water but Mummy soon distracted me with my book Where's Spot?







I read my books while the man snipped away at my hair. He said that I need to just keep getting it trimmed to wait for the sides and back to thicken up a bit before we can consider any sort of style. It would either have to be long or very short anyway because of my double crown. I think Mummy is going to go for long.











Mummy didn't like my hair cut to start with but it has now grown on her.

Mummy saved some of my hair for my record book and we paid the man and left.

We paid a cheque in at the bank and then went home for lunch.

After lunch we took some things back to a couple of shops and then went to see if we could drop Ria's birthday present off to her. Unfortunately everyone was out so we just went home again.

We didn't get home until 4:30pm and Mummy just made my dinner and fed me.

Daddy came home and said he liked my hair but was a bit shocked at first.

Mummy gave me a bath and put me to bed and then she went out to her line dancing lesson. She had a really good time and a good work-out but didn't get home until 10:30pm. That is past her bed time. I expect she will be really tired tomorrow now and we have a busy day. We are viewing a house to rent and we have Iestyn's 1st birthday party, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails