Thursday 10 July 2008

Bunny ears!

Wednesday morning, Mummy took more pictures of me for my 11 month birthday. This was because she wasn't happy with the 2 that she took on the 5th. You can see from the first photo exactly what I thought about it.



















We had to stay in most of the day as we had ordered our food shopping to be delivered. It arrived at about 11:30 and Mummy spent ages putting it all away.

After my afternoon nap we popped up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house. I played with toys in the conservatory and Mummy and Nanny messed around with an I-pod.

We stayed quite late and I had to have my dinner there.

On Thursday we went to the really big shops. Mummy picked up her engagement ring which had now been fixed and she was happy with it.



We ate our lunch in the food court and we looked around at loads and loads of shops. It was very boring for me but Mummy and Nanny had loads of fun as they were laughing all the time.



Nanny tried a hat on that made her look like she had bunny ears! It was really funny.



When we got home I was asleep in the car and Mummy was going to come and get me but it started to rain really hard.



Before Nanny went home, she sat and read books to me. I really love looking at all my books and I wouldn't let Nanny go until she had read at least 4 different books.



Mummy gave me my bath and put me to bed and then she just chilled out for a bit before going to bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails