Sunday 27 July 2008

Hot, hot, hot!

It was so hot today! I spent most of the day with just my nappy on.

Mummy did the early morning shift and then went back to bed at the same time as me.

The when I woke up, Daddy took over the second morning shift. This seems to work rather well and it means that both Mummy and Daddy get a good amount of sleep on the weekends.

Granddad George is unwell again and is back in hospital for a few tests. Daddy stayed home to look after me and Mummy took Nanny George to the hospital for a visit. We hope he gets better soon and is allowed to go home.

Once Mummy was home, I had some milk and then we all went for a walk along the cycle track and then on to the park.

I loved every minute! Just spending time with Mummy and Daddy together is the best.



I went on the swings.



I went on the see-saw with Mummy.



Then we chilled out in the shade.









Daddy tried to take a picture of the 3 of us but wasn't that successful. Mummy finally managed to just squeeze us in.







We left the park at 5:30pm and hurried home to give me my dinner. I had beef sandwiches with crisps, cheese and fruit. It was yummy.

Mummy gave me my bath and put me to bed in just my nappy. I really, really didn't want to go to bed so Mummy sat in my room with me until I went to sleep. I was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails