Tuesday 29 July 2008

Underwear

Mummy needed to buy some new underwear so on Monday we went to some local shops with Nanny Rennolds, but they didn't have what she wanted.

We popped up to Nanny's for lunch and then went to some really, really big shops.

They had what Mummy wanted so we weren't there for very long.

We stopped at a toy shop and bought a couple of bibs and then went to Morrisons for a sit down and a drink.

We arrived home just after 4 and I was asleep. Mummy tried to put me on the sofa to carry on sleeping but I didn't like it.

In the evening Mummy started a new project of putting lots of pictures together to go up on the wall. I think it looks pretty good.



On Sunday Daddy mowed the lawn but before he did this, Mummy rescued some daisies.





Mummy and Daddy bathed me and Mummy put me to bed.

Tuesday morning, Mummy and I went and did some food shopping before having lunch.

After lunch we just messed around until it was time for my nap at 1:30pm.

Charlotte and Faith arrived early for Mummies afternoon at 2pm so Mummy got to just sit down and chat.

Everyone else arrived while I was asleep but I soon came down to join them all.

There was Sally, Anna, Charlotte, Faith, Sarah, Toby and his older brother Oliver.

We all had fun playing and eveyone stayed until nearly 5 o'clock.

I had my dinner and then practiced my walking with Mummy and Daddy before Mummy bathed me and put to bed. Not sure what is planned for tomorrow.

Mummy also wanted to post a couple of pictures of Wayne and Nics new baby, Ella, from the weekend. She has really grown and we can't wait to go and see her again. Hopefully we will go on Thursday if they are home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails