Sunday 13 July 2008

Anna, Toby and Faith turn 1!



We went swimming on Friday morning and Sharon and Sophie turned up which was a really nice surprise.

We stayed in for ages as the pool was nice and warm.

We didn't do anything exciting in the afternoon.

After I went to bed I heard Mummy and Daddy come in and see me. Not sure what they were looking at.



On Saturday we went to Anna's house as she was having her birthday party. Anna and Toby turned one on 9th July.

We had a really nice time and I got to play with my friends while Mummy and Daddy had lots to eat and drink.

Mummy of course took loads of pictures of the occasion.





















We didn't get home until bath time so I went straight upstairs for my evening routine.

Faith turned one on Sunday 13th July but she is still on holiday so we were unable to see her. Mummy had posted her card and prezzie earlier in the week.

We hadn't seen Leighton, Jaidan or Sabriel for ages and ages so it was really nice that they came over to our house for lunch.

First of all though, Daddy and I went for a walk down to the shops so that Mummy could chill out in bed for a bit. We did some shopping and then on the way home, stopped off in the park.

Not long after our guests arrived, I was put down for my nap.

When I woke up we spent lots of time sat out in the garden, just talking and playing.



















We then all walked down to the park for a bit of playtime.

Daddy and Jaidan compared bump sizes.

We also went to the ice-cream van but I didn't get anything. Mummy had nuts on hers so I couldn't share. I didn't mind.

When we got back home, we spent more time in the garden playing. Mummy and Daddy blew up my paddling pool but put balls in it instead of water. Good job too as the clouds arrived and it got a bit chilly.

It was bath time when our friends went home and I went straight upstairs for bath, feed and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails