Tuesday 8 July 2008

Woof Woof!

Monday was the last sing and sign session until 15th September! I can't believe it.

I had a really good time though and when we were singing a song about going to sleep, I rubbed my eyes at the right time and the whole room cooed at me. It was really cool.

Mummy did well on her little test of signs for different animals. We won the frog toy and the dog toy.

I reckon Mummy thinks that I am her pet dog. She gives me instructions to fetch things and I stupidly do it! It makes her happy though so I don't mind.



On Tuesday I was weighed at the local clinic and I am now 24 pounds 8 ounces. I think it is mostly muscle though.

We then went straight to Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummies afternoon.

I had a really good time playing with all the toys but the books were taken off me as I tend to eat them rather than just look at them.





The evening was routine and Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails