Sunday 6 July 2008

11 months, 2 parties

Saturday was a busy day. We had 2 parties to fit in as well as all the usual stuff of naps and feeds. I turned 11 months old too.





We went to see Ria first who turned one on the 3rd July.





I had a really good time playing with all the older children and the party went really well.







The weather wasn't that good so we didn't get to go out in the garden very much which was a shame.

We didn't leave until 3:30 ish and I hadn't had my afternoon nap so by the time we were at the end of the road, I was asleep.

The next party was for Vivien, the active labour/yoga teacher. She turned 60 on the 1st July and was having a charity fund raising event. We arrived early and I was still asleep in the car.

We met up with loads of Mummies that we had met through the active labour class and Mummy also bumped into an old school friend which she was really pleased about.





Euan







Aiden



The party was really good. There were loads of things to see and do. Face painting, Indian head massage, cake stand, raffle, stalls, music, food and some dancing.



We stayed for quite a while and left at around 7 o'clock. This is the time that I am usually tucked up in my bed with my rabbit.

I didn't fall asleep in the car which was quite amazing and I went straight into the bath, had a quick feed and was put in my bed. I was in bed by 7:30 but I was just wide awake! Mummy and Daddy tried several times to get me to sleep but I didn't manage it until 9:30pm. Poor Mummy was shattered.

I woke up on Sunday at the usual time but this time Mummy wasn't home when I woke from my morning nap.

Mummy still wasn't home when I woke up from my afternoon nap.

I soon found out that Mummy was going to be away all day on a photography course that Daddy had bought for her birthday.

Here are some of the pictures that she took.

















Daddy and I went to visit Nanny and Granddad George. Unfortunately Daddy didn't take any pictures or videos so I have nothing to show you.

I had a good time watching the fish and having cuddles.

We arrived home late for my dinner but I didn't care as Mummy was home! It was so exciting to see her. The evening went well and I went straight to sleep this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails