Tuesday 22 July 2008

Euan

Monday morning we went to visit my friends from the post-natal yoga group, Rachael and Euan.



We arrived and parked in their very narrow dead end street and Mummy was worried about how she was going to get out again. That was until, Rachael came zooming down the road, backwards and parked with no fuss at all. Mummy knew straight away that Rachael would be driving our car out of the road later on.

It was lunch time so I sat up to the table with Euan, eating our sandwiches, crisps, fruit and yogurt. I had a really nice time and felt like a grown up.









We then moved into the living room which was nice and bright and I played with all of Euan's toys. I had loads of fun and didn't want to go home.



















As we were leaving, Rachael gave me a lovely balloon to take home. I love them!



Rachael kindly moved our car, with great precision and speed. Mummy was very impressed to say the least, and then we left to go to the shops.

Mummy bought a few items in the NEXT sale for me, when I'm a bit older, and something for Leighton and Jaidan's little boy who is due at the end of August. We can't wait to meet him.

Back at home, we just played around until Mummy gave me a bath, feed and bed. I didn't want to go to sleep straight away as I had had a late nap due to being at the shops. I eventually went down at about 8:30pm.

Tuesday morning, Mummy decided to do some cooking. It was rather strange as Mummy chose to cook, leeks, courgettes and a sponge cake. The smell emitting from the kitchen was rather odd.

Mummies afternoon was at Charlotte and Faith's house. It was really nice to sit out in the back room over looking the garden with the sun coming in through the sky lights.

We all had lots of fun but I did start to become a bit of a handful towards the end.



Mummy and I went home via the shops. I had my dinner, a bit of playtime and then bath and bed. I didn't get to see Daddy as he was up Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house doing computer stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails