Friday 4 July 2008

Iestyn is 1!

On Thursday, Iestyn turned one and we were due to go to his house for his party in the afternoon.

First of all though we had to go and view a house to rent. We had a look around and although it was in a really nice location, the house itself was a bit run down and Mummy didn't think we would fit all our furniture in anyway, especially the fridge freezer!

After lunch I had my nap and then we went to Iestyn's house.

We had such a good time. He had loads of toys out in the garden and I got to just play around and have fun. I also got to see Toby who I haven't seen in ages.





Iestyn and I were wearing the same party shirt which the Mummies found quite amusing.



Obviously loads of pictures were taken so here they are.































Iestyn's Mummy had made him a cake which was an elephant head. It was really good and I hope Mummy makes me a cake for my birthday.



We got home just after 5 o'clock and had dinner.

Daddy arrived home late from work but played with me until it was time for my bath.

Mummy bathed me, fed me and then put me to bed.

Friday morning we didn't go swimming for some reason. I think it was because Mummy went to yoga the night before and was just too tired. Plus Nanny is on holiday and Auntie Katie wouldn't go on her own.

In the afternoon was the last session of Twinkling Stars until September! I can't believe there is such a huge gap! What are we going to do with all our free time. Hopefully we will go out on our bikes a bit.

For some reason I wasn't happy with doing very much. I didn't like the parachute, didn't like the rocking horse, the trampoline, the beam, the spiky ball or walking on the sponges. I just wanted to sit and eat rubber balls. I think Mummy was a bit disappointed.

At home I had loads of finger food for dinner and then when Daddy came home, I practiced my walking in between Mummy and Daddy. I did 2 steps on my own! Wont be long now, just need to practice loads.

Daddy did book time with me which I really, really enjoy.

Mummy gave me a bath and put me to bed.

We have a very busy weekend coming up. Two parties on Saturday and then Mummy is out all day on Sunday on a photography course that Daddy bought for her birthday. I'm going to miss her but Daddy and I will have loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails