Wednesday 16 July 2008

Long Bike Ride

On Tuesday we walked around to Sally's house for Mummies afternoon.

The Mummies had doughnuts and tea while Sophie, Anna and I just played around with various toys.



On Wednesday Nanny Rennolds came over and we went out for a nice little bike ride. Or so Mummy thought anyway.



Nanny used Daddy's bike and she seemed to be getting on just fine.

Mummy propped the camera up on a post but the picture didn't come out very well.



Along the bike path we saw lots of nice things.







We ended up going for miles and miles and reached a pub that Nanny used to go to a lot.



Unfortunately we didn't have any money so I had a bit of my milk and a clean bum before we were back on our bikes and heading home.



We only stopped a couple of times and Nanny had a go at pulling me along. It is slightly up hill all the way back so Mummy was shattered.



Mummy bathed me and put me to bed and then went to her line dancing lesson. She said her knees were hurting her the most and just wanted to have a bath and go to bed.

I think Mummy might hurt a bit more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails