Monday 14 July 2008

Cousin Megan is 10!

My cousin Megan turned 10 today and so we arranged to go to her house to see her.

We didn't leave until quite late in the day and Nanny and Chloe came to pick us up.

The car journey was quite long and I got rather fed up early on in the trip. Mummy tried to keep me happy, but by turning around in her seat, I made her feel car sick.

Chloe was happy until we were nearly at Megan's house and she decided that she needed to have a wee. Nanny pulled over and helped her to pee next to a tree. It was so funny to watch but I am sure I will be doing the same one day.

At Megan's house there was a lot of people. I wasn't too sure when I first arrived, but after I had finished my afternoon milk I was soon crawling around and investigating.

Mummy took pictures of everyone there.

Uncle Mark





Auntie Nicky's family

Auntie Nicky & Megan

Roger







We all sang happy birthday when the cake arrived.



We left at around 5pm and didn't get home until nearly 5:45pm. Dinner was a little later than normal but it was all ready and it didn't take me too long to eat as I was really hungry.

Mummy gave me my bath, feed and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails