Thursday 31 July 2008

Bad Hair Day



Very boring day on Wednesday. Mummy and I stayed in all day and the only new thing was that I got to use a plate for my lunch.





Mummy bathed me and put me to bed and then went out for her line dancing lesson.

Thursday morning we had a lovely surprise visit from Naomi and Iestyn. We had a really nice time just playing while the Mummies had a chat and mug of something.













In the afternoon Mummy got her hair cut. It went from this...



to this...





While Mummy had her hair cut, Nanny Rennolds took me for a walk to the shops and then on to the park. I had a wicked time on the swings, slide and see-saw.

Speaking of hair, this morning I woke up with all my hair sticking up. It hadn't done that for ages so Mummy took some pictures.









The rest of the day was very routine and Mummy gave me a bath and put me to bed before going out again to her yoga class.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails