Saturday 26 July 2008

Cat

Mummy has fallen in love with a neighbours cat and wants to steal it. Daddy wont let her of course but she is a really lovely cat.



Wednesday was rather boring. Daddy's car broke down again so he took our car to work and we were stuck at home.

Mummy just did loads of house work and cooking etc.

On Thursday we went to Costco with Nanny Rennolds to do some shopping for house hold goods etc.

Mummy and Nanny got lots of nice things and they had loads of fun looking around the shop deciding what to put in the trolley.



I was put in charge of looking after all the stuff in the car on the way home.



We then went to Nanny and Granddad's house so that we could borrow their car for a few days.



We didn't leave straight away as Mummy and Granddad were messing around printing pictures of me and so Nanny fed me my dinner and kept me occupied with loads of toys. I had so much fun.

We got home really late and I went straight upstairs for my bath and bed.

Friday morning we went swimming which was really good. We arrived a little later than normal and Nanny, Auntie Kate, Chloe and Kamron were slightly early, so we met them in the pool.

Sharon and Sophie had just got out the pool as we arrived so we didn't get to see them for long.

We went home straight away for lunch and then Mummy spent her time vacuuming the house. It took her ages and when I had my nap, she did over an hours worth of ironing!

One of the things that Mummy got in Costco with Nanny, was a new mattress for her bed. Granddad Rennolds had kindly arranged for it to be picked up for us and so in the evening he brought it over. He only stayed for a couple of minutes and then he was gone. I was in the bath.

Mummy stayed up for a bit but was so excited to go to bed with her new mattress and fresh bedding. She said it was really, really comfortable and that she didn't want to get out of bed for a few days.

Saturday morning Daddy got up with me and Mummy stayed in bed. I wondered if what she had said the previous night might actually be true, but it turned out that Mummy had to get up anyway as Charlotte was picking her up.

For Mummy's birthday back in May, she had bought a spa treatment package with Charlotte so Daddy and I were going to be on our own all day.

Daddy and I had lots of fun and we even had a visitor who I showed all my tricks too. I can point to my nose, ears and mouth now which Mummy and Daddy love.

Unfortunately Daddy forgot to take any pictures during the day, which was probably not a bad thing as I stayed in my pyjamas all day!

Mummy and Charlotte had an amazing time. They chilled out in a warm pool on the roof of the spa, sat in some steam rooms, soaked in another pool, had a full body massage and exfoliate, pedicure and facial.





They then went for some lunch and a bit of shopping before coming home. Charlotte wanted to buy Faith an outfit but they didn't have her size.



In the evening, Mummy gave me my bath and changed my pyjamas before putting me to bed. I wasn't very happy about it but I eventually went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails