Thursday 1 May 2008

Cheesy Egg

I was up nice and early again and had a quick feed before going downstairs to play on my mat.

I had a huge breakfast which was really yummy.



After my morning nap we got in the car and went to the local shops to exchange a gift I had received and also to grab some other things that I don't think Mummy should have been buying.

We ran back to the car in the rain and got home just in time for lunch.

Today I had cheesy scrambled egg and toast. As you can see, it is a very messy business.





We had some playtime before it was time for my afternoon nap.

Mummy was supposed to cook me a risotto while I was asleep but she forgot to get some tomatoes, so as soon as I woke up, I had my milk and then I was put in the car to go to Sainsburys. Boring or what!

Mummy carried me in the shop and really struggled to pick everything up without me trying to eat it. She managed it though and about 10 minutes after leaving, we were home again.

I had a proper dinner and soon after I had finished, Daddy arrived home.

He had his dinner and then sat and read books with me until it was time for my bath.

Daddy gave me my bath while Mummy typed up the blog and then she got changed into her joggers and left for her new evening yoga class. I think she was a bit nervous to be going without me but I am sure she will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails