Wednesday 21 May 2008

Big Boys Dinner

Mummy had to go to the doctors in the morning so Nanny Rennolds came over to sit with me. I was in bed the whole time! I didn't get to see her until after Mummy got home and I woke up.

Nanny distracted me while I had my toe nails cut and she changed my bum and put my clothes on.

She didn't stay for very long as she had to pick Kamron up from his nursery.

After lunch Mummy and I walked up to the local post office to pick something up for Daddy. On the way we bumped into Sharon, Sophie and Sophie's Nanny. It was really nice to see them as we haven't seen them in ages.

Back at home, I spent my time trying to get to grips with this crawling thing.



One thing I have mastered is going from my belly to my bum and back again.



I also spent some time wrecking the house and playing with all my toys.



For the first time I had dinner with Mummy and Daddy. I had exactly the same food as they did and it was yummy. It was good fun being at the table with them too.



It wasn't long after, that I had my bath and was fed again and put in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails