Wednesday 7 May 2008

Car Seat

I was put in my new big boys car seat today. It is well cool. I'm quite high up so I can see right out the window, I love it already.





Anyway, first thing we did in the morning was go back to bed. I woke Mummy up at 5am but somehow she managed to ignore me until nearly 7am. I didn't cry but I did moan a lot.

Nanny Rennolds popped in for a quick coffee and then Mummy and I went to the shops for some clothes. Mummy bought some linen cut off trousers, some shorts and some black 3/4 length trousers, and for me I got a 4 pack of t-shirts and some linen trousers that can be rolled up or down.



We then zoomed home and I was put back in bed for an hour.

After my nap we went back out to the shops to get some food and then we tried to get the car cleaned but the machine was broken so we went back home.

At home I played in the garden while Mummy hung the washing out and then we had a quick photo session before going in for my bath and bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails