Friday 23 May 2008

Anna and I

We didn't have much planned for Thursday. The morning was spent playing with toys and napping.

After lunch Nic came round to visit Mummy. She is really pregnant. Her estimated due date was 17th May so was feeling rather fed up that her daughter hadn't made an appearance yet. Mummy and Nic spent a few hours talking about babies, birth, motherhood and stuff like that. www.nicsbump.com

I was still in bed when Nic went home at nearly 3:30pm. I woke up shortly after and was given some milk. I was then bundled into the car and we arrived at Anna and Sally's house 2 minutes later. Mummy realises that she was lazy in driving but wanted to save a bit of time.

I had a lovely time playing with Anna. We had play fights, kisses, cuddles and just generally messed around.











After we left, the evening was very routine.

Friday morning we went swimming with Nanny, Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron. Nanny decided not to get in because Mummy had said the pool was cold. After we had been in for a bit though, it actually wasn't that cold. I think Nanny was quite happy not to get wet.

Mark and Faith didn't quite make it this week as Mark was having some troubles remembering things. Long story.

When we got back to the car, Nanny brought a massive box of stuff over to us. She had been to Costco and bought us loads of goodies. There was toilet roll (the good stuff), kitchen roll (the good stuff), washing up liquid, shower gel, wine, beer, tons of meat, cheese and a bag of ice to keep the meat cool. Mummy was very pleased.

At home Mummy tried to fit everything in the fridge and cupboards and then I had lunch. Turkey and salad cream sandwiches with crisps, blueberries and raisins. Mummy made herself some soup and then proceeded to spill half of it all over the kitchen table and floor.

I had a nice nap and Mummy did some blogging and then we left for Twinkling Stars.

As we got in the car it just started to rain. By the time we were at the end of the road, it was tipping down. Mummy could hardly see out the windscreen and I was feeling a bit nervous. Mummy sang rain songs to me like, "it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring" etc to try and help.

We parked under some trees and then Mummy decided to make a run for it. When I say it was raining hard, I mean huge blobs of rain coming down in the bucket full. We were soaked after our 5 second run across the car park.

Twinkling Stars was wicked. We did the parachute thing again which is my favourite. Actually I think it's Mummy's favourite but I still enjoy it. Anna and I were put under it and it made my hair all static. It was really funny.



I did loads of things, rolled down the wedge, played with the coloured balls, swung on some monkey bars, went down a slide, jumped on a trampoline and just had loads of fun.

In the evening, Daddy didn't come home from work so Mummy and I ate together and then she gave me my bath and feed and put me to bed with the fan on as it was quite warm in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails