Sunday 18 May 2008

Wedding

Mummy and I went swimming in the morning with Nanny, Chloe, Mark and Faith. The pool wasn't very warm but there was loads of toys to keep us interested. There was even a tunnel made from multi-coloured foam tubes that we kept going through.

After swimming my hair went totally flat and stayed that way all day.





In the afternoon, Mummy and I were getting bored so we went for a walk to Sainsburys to just have a look around. On our way home we decided to go to the park. When we turned the corner I could see my friends Iestyn and his Mummy Naomi. We had a really good time on the swings while the Mummies were chatting.





In the evening Uncle Dave came over to look after me so that Mummy and Daddy could go out for a meal with their friends. They had a really nice time and didn't come home until late. I didn't know anything about it as I was fast asleep.

Saturday was the day of the wedding. Mummy got up with me in the morning and then at about 11am Daddy took over and Mummy went to the church to watch Jaimie and Richard get married. Here are some of the pictures.

Ria

Angela (sister)



Shauna & Ashlee









Jaimie arrives





Mummy went into the church and filmed the ceremony from the back. Back outside the church Mummy took more pictures of the new Mr & Mrs.











Mummy came home and we had lunch together and then after my afternoon nap we all walked down to the shops to try and find something for Daddy to wear to the wedding reception.

Daddy bought a shirt and some shoes and Mummy got some new make-up.

Mummy and Daddy got ready while Uncle Dave looked after me. Daddy gave me a bath and Mummy fed me and put me to bed. They left the house straight after.



The wedding reception was really good fun and Mummy even managed to get Daddy on the dance floor. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. Here are some photos.































The first dance.



Lots more dancing followed.



Followed by Nanny and Granddad shaking their tail feathers.



The party didn't end until really late and when Mummy and Daddy left they were very tired and looking forward to getting home. Unfortunately while in the hotel enjoying the party, some yobs had decided to take some frustrations out on our car. The police were involved and eventually a tow truck came to take everyone home.

Mummy was very upset and angry for obvious reasons.







Mummy was hung over and tired in the morning so Daddy did the early shift with me and she stayed in bed.

For my morning nap I went to sleep at 9:20am and Mummy had to wake me up at 12:10pm! I thought that I should let her have a lie in.

Lunch was had and then Mummy didn't want to stay in the house today, so Daddy took us all out in Mummy's old car. My seat was put in it and it fitted really well.



We went up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds but they weren't in so we went down to Sue and Jeff Hodges' house. They are the Mummy and Daddy of Jaimie, who got married this weekend.

We had a really nice time. I sat on the floor and played with toys while watching everyone else chatting and eating crisps.

I had my afternoon snack and it was kindly given to me by Craig, who is Auntie Lucy's husband.



We then went back to see Nanny and Granddad who were now home. Daddy messed around on computers and things and Mummy, Nanny and I played in the conservatory. I had a quick nap on Nanny's bed before we had to go home for my bath time.

I was in bed slightly later than normal but I still slept really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails