Monday 5 May 2008

9 Months

I am now 9 months old! Here are the monthly pictures.















Sunday morning was quite boring. Daddy was out still fixing his car and Mummy and I just sat in.

Daddy came home after lunch and almost immediately, Mummy gave me a kiss and went out with Auntie Lucy.

I had my bottle and then Daddy took me in the car to drop Uncle Dave home. I fell asleep on the way home and Daddy had to wake me up to give me my dinner.

Mummy had gone out for a hen night in the centre of town. She had a really good time and here are some pictures of the night out.































The morning after, Mummy was feeling very tired but we had to get up and go to my friend Ashlee's birthday party. It was held in a Wacky Warehouse, which is basically a huge climbing frame with ball pools and slides. I had never been to one before so there was a lot to take in.







For the party Mummy had bought me a new shirt which you can see, I look very cute in.



I had a long cuddle with a lady called Liz. She is really nice and looked after me for ages.



Nanny helped me to be more confident with the balls and playing with the other children. I did end up having lots of fun, and so did Granddad.





Recently Mummy noticed that there was a large chip in her diamond engagement ring so we had to leave the party to go back to the shop where Daddy bought it.

All they said at the shop was that they would send it off to get an estimate of how much it will cost to fix it. Mummy wasn't very pleased about it all but she was happy that it was insured at least.

Next stop was the bike shop. Mummy tried one out and a few helmets and picked the ones that she wanted. Daddy then said he would order them online when we got home

I fell asleep in the car on the way back and was then very hyperactive all evening.

Mummy put me to bed in just a vest as it was so hot in my room. I wasn't interested in sleeping though anyway. I played around for about an hour and Mummy had to come in twice to try and sort me out. I eventually went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails