Tuesday 20 May 2008

Flowers

Sing and Sign first thing in the morning. Mummy and I walked down which is really nice as I get to see loads of things.

I had a really good time roaming around the room. I seem to be able to get around quite quickly now but I am not actually crawling yet. Mummy thinks it wont be long though.

In the afternoon, Charlotte and Faith popped in for a surprise visit with a gift of flowers for Mummy. It was to cheer her up a bit as she has been feeling down since our car was damaged.



Mummy hasn't been bought flowers since I was born, nearly 10 months ago so she was very happy.

Tuesday morning was Jolly Babies which is always good fun. Everyone is getting older now though and wondering around the room, chatting and just generally causing havoc. I love it!

We had another surprise visit, Auntie Lucy and Ashlee. Mummy took a photo of Auntie Lucy but because she didn't have any make-up on she said Mummy wasn't allowed to use it on the blog. But here is Ashlee.



I tried to show Auntie Lucy how well I was doing with my crawling position.





We had to stay in all day as our car was being picked up for repairs so Mummy had to re-arrange Mummy afternoon at our house.

Everyone arrived while I was still in bed but I didn't miss too much fun.









Iestyn has recently started to poke his tongue out.



He is also doing really well with getting around. At one point he was found going up the stairs. I am so jealous.





I eventually came down and joined everyone.









Everyone didn't leave until nearly 5 o'clock by which time I had to have my dinner. I was fed rather quickly as we had to return Nanny's car to her.

We zoomed up to Nanny's house and dropped the car off. Daddy was already there and had agreed to stay for dinner.

Auntie Katie as there too so they all sat around the table eating fajitas.

I was getting really tired so we left not long after they had finished eating. We walked into the house and straight up the stairs for my bath, feed and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails