Friday 2 May 2008

Toys

Friday is always a busy day. We went swimming in the morning which was really good as the pool was pretty empty and nice and warm. Nanny and Auntie Katie didn't come this week and so it was just me, Faith, Mummy and Mark.

I did some new things too. Mummy put me out on the side of the pool, then counted to three and helped me to jump back in and make a big splash. It was really good fun but cold when you are out of the pool.

In the afternoon we went to Twinkling Stars which is always good fun. The whole gang was there and we all had a great time messing around with all the different toys.

At home Daddy had a quick snooze on the sofa and Mummy spent her time getting ready to go out with the other Mummies for a meal.

I was quickly put to bed and Mummy went out.

Mummy had a really good time and came home with a filled up tummy.

Saturday morning Mummy cooked me a risotto. It looked very lumpy for me but it actually worked really well.

The postman delivered a new toy for Mummy and Daddy. Actually it is a trailer for me to go behind them when we go out for bike rides. Mummy doesn't have a bike yet but we are going out to look for one on Monday.

Daddy had been to work in the morning and then he was going straight to Nanny and Granddad Georges' house to work on his broken car. I think he looked rather smart in Uncle Dave's overalls.

Granddad is doing much better and spent his time pottering, not potting, in the green house.

I on the other hand, was playing inside with some new toys that Nanny had in the loft.

Back at home I played with a toy that my Mummy's Nanny had bought for my Cousin Charley. Confused?

I am still not crawling around yet but I seem to manage okay buy just rolling everywhere. I can go at quite a pace. I have, however, started to lift my bum up in the air to get up onto my knees. I shouldn't think it will be too long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails