Saturday 24 May 2008

Before the Blog

Before I started doing the blog for Ellis, we had obviously taken lots of photos and videos. I have today been looking at all the videos that we took on our camcorder and I finally worked out how to post them on the web.

I was going to do a diary entry from Ellis but I thought that it would be best if I just posted the videos in one entry.

The blog started when Ellis was about 10 weeks old so I have videos of him a lot younger than that and also videos that I couldn't show you before.

Here they are, hope you enjoy them and the rest of the blog. Please feel free to leave a comment now and then.

Ellis with hiccups about 5 days old



Resting in hospital



First bath ever!



Coming home



Looking at his new toys



First look at his mobile



First bottle feed



Kicking



2 months old



Another bathtime video



Sleeping in his cot bed



Chilling with Nanny Rennolds



Maze of mirrors



Halloween



First time in a Bumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails