Monday 12 May 2008

Car Wash

Sing and Sign was good today. Every one was crawling around, apart from me of course, and making lots of noise.

Faith and Charlotte were there too, and Faith is looking so much better. She hasn't been well for a few weeks now so it was really good to see that she was smiling again.

After the class Mummy and Charlotte stopped in Sainsburys for an iced mango smoothie. I tried some too but it really hurt my teeth as it was so cold. It was yummy though.

We walked back home around the park but didn't stop as the sun was really strong and Mummy didn't have my hat.

I had marmite and cheese sandwich for lunch and Mummy had scrambled egg on toast. I made a lot of mess but Mummy didn't seem to mind.

I then played on my own for a bit so that Mummy could do the blog and then when I became sleepy, Mummy put me in my bed.

After my nap I had some time in the door swing. I still really enjoy it but I don't seem to go in it that often anymore.



Then Mummy and I went out in the car to the car wash. I've been through one before so was a bit worried about it all. Mummy gave me huge smiles and made lots of funny noises so I ended up enjoying it.

Not long after we got home Daddy arrived. We all had dinner and then Daddy read to me before Mummy gave me my bath. I was in bed at my normal time.

Then I woke up about 45 minutes later. Not really sure what was wrong. Mummy tried everything but I was just wide awake and every time I was put in my cot, I screamed! I didn't really cry but was just frustrated. I eventually went off at nearly 10pm! Poor Mummy was shattered and spent her evening sorting me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails