Tuesday 13 May 2008

Belly Flop

Even after going to bed so late, I still woke up at 6am. Mummy managed to ignore me for half an hour and then she came to get me.

I had my feed and then we were downstairs playing.

For breakfast, Mummy decided to use up one of my cereals but she didn't realise how much was actually left. I ended up with a huge bowl of cereal and banana! It was yummy though and I finished it all, much to Mummy's surprise.

After playing for a while I started to feel tired again so Mummy put me in bed for my morning nap. I have recently started to move around a lot more and at the moment because it is so hot, I am not in my sleeping bag; this means that I can get around my cot a lot easier and I have taken to sleeping in different positions. On my side is my favourite but today I decided to have a go on my front. The only problem with this is that I woke up with a hand print on my left cheek.



Next it was Jolly Babies. I had an amazing time, singing, dancing and playing with different instruments. I love going there and wish I could go at least twice a week.

We went home for lunch and my afternoon nap and then we met up with the other Mummies in the park again.

We all sat under the trees like last week and played with different toys and had snacks and drinks. My snacks today included crisps, a leaf, a bit of plastic from the biscuit wrapper, a cool bag, a book and a sponge ball. Mummy managed to retrieve the leaf but the plastic will probably end up in my nappy.

We went home and Daddy played with me while Mummy had a shower and generally pampered herself a bit.

Daddy was really busy cleaning and tidying up too. So much so in fact that he cleared away all my toys and left me to just roll around on the floor.

Mummy gave me my bath and feed and then I was in bed. I also had my last eye drops tonight which I am very pleased about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails