Thursday 15 May 2008

Shopping

On Wednesday Mummy and I went to the big shops so that she could find an outfit for the wedding reception she is going to on Saturday. I just sat in my buggy and watched everyone rushing around.

Mummy had a really good time. She found her outfit without any trouble and we managed to have a relaxing lunch break too.

Back at home I had a sleep before we went back out to some other shops to pick up Mummy's new bike and helmet. We had to wait a long time and it was really hot, plus Mummy was carrying me, so we couldn't wait to get out.

Next stop was Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house. We showed them Mummy's bike and had a cup of tea and a chat.

Chloe was there too and the poor thing fell over a small wall and scratched all her leg. It looked really painful and she cried a lot.

I played in the conservatory in the walker for a bit. I still haven't quite worked out how it should really work.



On leaving Nanny and Granddad's, Nanny was waving goodbye to me. I decided that now would be a good time to show off my new trick and I promptly waved back, much to everyone's delight.

We arrived home a little later than planned and Mummy had to rush around to get dinner ready for everyone before getting ready to go to her line dancing class.

Mummy left slightly later than normal but still arrived in good time.

Thursday was yet more shopping! Food shopping is horrible. I have to sit in this cold metal trolley, moving around backwards with all these old ladies coming up to me, pinching my cheeks and rubbing my hair! What is that all about! I made it known that I wasn't very happy all the way around the shop.

Poor Mummy was pulling her hair out by the time we got back in the car. But she wasn't giving up that easily and dragged me around a few other shops looking for a bag to go with her new outfit before we finally went back home.

I am starting to get better and pushing myself up on my knees. I don't think it will be long before I work it out properly.



Mummy was really tired in the afternoon and struggled to keep the energy up in order to entertain me. By 4:30pm Mummy called Daddy to come home from work to help out.

Daddy came home and pottered while Mummy did the dinner. We all sat at the table together to eat which was really nice and then Mummy cleared up the kitchen before going for a lie down.

Daddy and I messed around until bath time and then Mummy fed me and put me to bed. She then went out to her yoga class which she really needed and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails