Monday 12 May 2008

Ball Play

We met up with Simon, Tilly and Ethan for lunch on Sunday and I sat at the head of the table.



Mummy did a huge packed lunch for me. I had sandwiches, pasta, crisps, blueberries and a fruit pot. I had help to eat it all though as Ethan couldn't wait for his dinner to arrive.



After our food we went to sit outside so we could enjoy the warm weather. The big boys, Daddy, Simon and Ethan went over the road to a field to play a bit of football and I stayed with Mummy and Tilly playing with a rugby ball.





We went home via the car wash but the queue was too long so we went home. I was put straight into bed and I stayed there for about 45 minutes.

In the afternoon we all went to the park. I had a go on the swings and then Mummy and Daddy got an ice-cream and we sat under a tree just messing around. Mummy forgot her camera and the blanket so we didn't stay long.

Daddy spent the evening hoovering his car and Mummy and I just played inside. This weekend just flew by, can't wait until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails