Wednesday 28 May 2008

Happy Birthday!

Mummy and I haven't done the blog in ages so we will try and keep the last few days as brief as possible.

Saturday, Daddy went to watch the football at Wembley Stadium in London. He had a really good time but unfortunately his team lost.









Mummy and I just stayed at home for the morning and then took a box up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house in the afternoon. We didn't stay long and we went home for dinner.

Sunday we all went to the big shops to pick up Mummy's mobile which was being repaired for a second time.

Daddy and I went off shopping on our own for a bit as it was Mummy's birthday on Monday and we needed to get her presents.

Next stop was to drop off an exercise ball to Jaidan who is going to a yoga group for when your pregnant. I had my milk there and watched Sabriel read a Meg and Mog book. It was amazing and I hope I can do that one day.

We then went to see Uncle Craig, Auntie Karen, Charley and Stacey. Stacey's birthday is the same day as Mummy's so we went to drop off her card and to say hello.

I was asleep when we arrived so Mummy and Auntie Karen had a chat in the car but I soon woke up and we went in for a bit.

I played with Charley's toys and even managed to eat half a label off of one!

Charley was so sweet, she gave Mummy a little cake with a candle in it for her birthday.

We then went home for a later dinner, late bath and late bedtime.

Due to the late finish on Sunday, I managed to stay asleep until 7:30am on Mummy's birthday. This allowed Mummy and Daddy to have a bit of a snooze.

Mummy just chilled in bed for her birthday, playing on a computer game. We were supposed to go for a bike ride but the weather was horrible.

We didn't really do much all day but we did have a visit from Nanny and Granddad Rennolds, Auntie Katie and Chloe, Mark, Charlotte and Faith.

Mummy received flowers, cards (with a hand print from me), a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of wine, some earrings, some creams and things for her feet and a day out on a photography course.



In the evening Mummy went out to the cinema with Charlotte to watch the new Indiana movie. She had a really good time and thought the film was very silly but enjoyable.

Tuesday morning there wasn't any Jolly Babies so Mummy and I went back to the big shops to drop off a phone charger for the mobile that Mummy had borrowed while hers was being fixed.

We stopped off for lunch and I ate my sandwiches, blueberries, crisps and yogurt sat up to the table.



In the afternoon we had Mummy afternoon around Charlotte and Faith's house. It was extra busy this week as Sarah and Toby were there too.



The Mummies decided that as we were all together again, that they should take some pictures. Mummy had only brought her little camera with her so the photos aren't as good as they usually are. It was chaos! Some of us weren't happy with the situation and I was distracted by my piece of wood that rolled off across the room.











From left to right you have, Iestyn, Sophie, Faith, Anna, Me and then Toby.

When we got home Mummy put me on the floor with all my toys and I finally managed to move across the floor on my hands and knees. I still need lots of practice but I am getting there now.



Wednesday morning, Mummy sent a text message to Nic to see how she was doing and to find out what time she was going into hospital for her induction. Mummy then received a text straight back with a picture of a baby in it! At last, Nic had had her baby! Yay! We are so very pleased and happy for Wayne, Nic and their new little girl, Ella Mae Young. She has a very similar name to me I think.

She arrived late on Tuesday night in a birthing pool, weighing in at 8lb 14oz.



Mummy was so excited and had soon arranged a time that we could go in to the hospital to see her.



First things first though, we had to go food shopping. How boring. Nanny, Auntie Katie and Chloe came too and it didn't take us that long. We stopped for a cuppa and then went home for lunch.

At the hospital, children are not allowed to go in to the maternity ward unless their Mummy is in there, so to solve this problem we went to the hospital with Teresa and Ethan. The plan was, was that Mummy and Teresa were going to take it in turns to go into the hospital. They then realised that they may be able to save time if Wayne were to look after us. He agreed to this and he spent over half an hour entertaining us while Mummy was in having cuddles with a new baby.



Mummy said she was feeling broody but I have no idea what that means. Ella and her Mummy are doing really well. Check out their blog for more information. http://www.nicsbump.com/.





We arrived home and then had dinner, bit of a playtime, bath and bed. Mummy then went out to her line dancing class.

There, that's it! We are up-to-date with the blog and hopefully we will keep on top of it a bit better.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails