Tuesday 6 May 2008

Beautiful Day

I didn't sleep too well and this meant that Mummy didn't either. She came into my room at about 3:45am to shut my window as my room had cooled down and I was only wearing a vest to bed. Then I woke up at 5:50am and I wasn't going to go back to sleep. Poor Mummy had to get up with me.

Downstairs Mummy tried to go to sleep on the sofa but I wasn't happy to play on my own so she moved to the floor instead.

After breakfast, which I had early, I went back to bed at 8:30am, and so did Mummy.

We finally got up at 10 and we were soon out the door to Jolly Babies.

Before we went into the class, Mummy showed me the lambs and sheep that were in the field next to the car park.

The class was really full and everyone was in a good mood.

At home we had lunch and then I had a quick nap before we went to the clinic so that I could be weighed. I am now 22lbs 9oz and 76.5cm.

We then went to this big park right next to Charlotte and Faith's house.

The weather was amazing today so I was put in shorts and sandals again, that meant that Mummy had to smother me in all this white stuff to stop my skin from burning. She tried to make me wear a sun hat too but I pulled it off every time.

Mummies afternoon was held in the sensory garden part of the park. We all put our blankets down under some trees and had lots of fun chatting and having snacks and drinks.

























We didn't get home until quite late and I had dinner at about 5:30pm.

Daddy got home just after 6 and played with me until it was bath time. He gave me my bath and then Mummy put me to bed. My room is still very hot so I was put to bed in just a vest again. Hope I sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails