Wednesday 30 April 2008

Reminiscing

I was up nice and early at 6:30 and after my milk feed, Mummy and I messed around for a bit before going downstairs and playing there too.

Mummy and I have so much fun. I get really sad when she puts me down or leaves the room at the moment. I also give her loads of nice cuddles. I think she is making the most of it as she has said she doesn't think it will last.

After my morning nap we went over to see Nic who is due to pop in 4 weeks. Mummy was jealous of her bump and they spent most of the time chatting about babies and how great we are etc etc - stuff I already know.

We had a look at the nursery and I had my lunch sat on the table in a Bumbo. I really enjoyed that as I got to have a good look around. Nic fed me my desert which made a nice change from Mummy doing it.

I also got to play with Jasper, their dog. He was really good fun and I touched his nose loads of times. I'm not sure if he liked it or not but I certainly did.

Of course I had cuddles too but Nic is lacking in the lap department at the moment.





Not long after lunch it was time for my afternoon nap so we had to go home. Mummy was talking really loud to me all the way home.

I was just falling asleep when we pulled into the drive. I made it to my bed though and was soon fast asleep in comfort.

Mummy was nostalgic all day after reminiscing with Nic about the early days of having a baby and stuff. Here are some old pictures, for old times sake.





















I had a really long nap and woke up at 3:15pm, had my milk and then played in my door bouncer until Daddy came home. He came early which was really good.

We all sat around the table and had dinner together and then Daddy was really tired so he went to sleep on the sofa while Mummy typed up the blog and entertained me.

It was then time for bath and bed and Mummy went out to line dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails