Tuesday 29 April 2008

Nasty Nashers



Still not really feeling like my old self. These horrible teeth are making me very grumpy. Mummy is doing her best to cheer me up but at 3:45am I woke up screaming.

I went back to sleep on my own and we got up at 6:30am.

The morning seemed to drag but I was soon back in bed for a nap before going to Jolly Babies.

I didn't really enjoy myself as much as I usually do and back at home I had my lunch before going back to bed.

Mummy had to wake me up to go around Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummies afternoon.

We arrived a little later than normal and it took me a couple of minutes to wake up. Once I had, I was feeling a bit better so had a really good time playing with all of Sophie's toys.

Iestyn was really funny. He was laughing in Mummy's face and then wiping all his snot on her. They were both having a good laugh about it.

Faith was unwell so she didn't make it this week. We all send our love and hope that she feels better soon.



We didn't leave for ages and when we did, it was raining. Mummy put my hood up and we got in the car very quickly.

At home my happy mood continued and I happily played on my mat until dinner was ready. I sat at the table with Mummy to eat my food, which I love doing.

Daddy came home and gave me my bath and then I had some milk before going to bed.

For some reason I couldn't settle, so I played with my teddies for ages. Mummy came in about an hour after I had gone to bed and moved me back into my proper position for the night, or so she hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails