Monday 28 April 2008

Grumps



Sing and sign was good this week although I wasn't as interested as last week. I was feeling very hot and tired and I tried very hard to get onto Mummy's lap the whole time.

Mummy thinks that I have 2 teeth pushing on the gums on the top, and one starting to poke through on the bottom. That would explain the red cheeks and the fact that I was so grumpy.

Instead of going for a cuppa with Charlotte and Faith, Mummy decided to take me home so that I could have some water, a snack and some Calpol. It seemed to do the trick for a while but after my lunch I was a bit grizzly so Mummy put me to bed.

I went to sleep at 12:30 and I hadn't woken by 2:45 so Mummy decided to come and wake me up. I was not happy about that at all, and I made it known.

I cheered up when I had milk and afterwards we got straight in the car and went to Sainsburys to do a rather big food shop. We were only supposed to be picking up a few items but we had a whole trolley full.

We bumped into Sally and Anna and had a quick chat before going home.

Mummy put all the shopping away and I played with my toys but I still wasn't in the best of spirits. Mummy tried to play with me but after about 10 minutes she went rather quiet. I think she almost fell asleep on the floor next to me.

Dinner was good fun as Mummy was messing around making crazy noises and flopping her hair all over the place. I find that so funny.

Daddy came home and I sat up to the table with them while they had their dinner.

Daddy tried to read to me for a bit but I was starting to get grumpy again.

I was put in the bath early and was in bed by 6:50 which I think is my earliest bed time yet. I was quite restless for a while but was asleep by the time Mummy was writing this in bed at 8:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails