Monday 7 April 2008

Mummy's Home



Yay, Mummy is home! I missed Mummy so much! Luckily she had left me a video to watch everyday so that I wouldn't forget her.



I also did a video for Mummy to take with her so that she wouldn't forget me. As if!



Daddy and I still had loads of fun. We went to Twinkling Stars and saw the rest of the gang and we went to visit Ashlee, Shauna and their Daddy Craig.

Daddy did really well with looking after me. Mummy left a very detailed schedule for him to follow, in fact it was 5 pages long. No I am not joking. It contained a list of dinners, a list of things to do, a list of what to take out with us, a list of general things to remember and a timetable of feeds and naps. Daddy was very grateful.



I turned 8 months old on the 5th April so Daddy took a couple of photos of me.







Mummy luckily had taken a few before she left.













Daddy spent a lot of time teaching me how to wave and to say Daddy. I am almost getting there now and we will soon have a video to prove it.

It was such a lush surprise to see Mummy first thing in the morning. I wasn't sure at first but I was soon really happy to see her.

At yoga all the babies were playing up, including me as I have yet another tooth coming through. This is my 6th tooth already. Mummy didn't get to do very much yoga so we all just sat around chatting.

I recently got to use a plate for the first time. It was quite difficult to pick the food up from it but I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon. Mummy was just really pleased that it hadn't ended up on the floor.





In the evening Mummy did a new game while I was having a bath. It was so funny, as you can see.



Mummy had an amazing time in Berlin. She got to hang out with her friends and just do what she wanted, when she wanted. It will take her a couple of days to recover but she is happy to be home with me again. Here are a few select pictures of her trip.



















No Jolly Babies this week so I don't know what we are going to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails