Sunday 27 April 2008

Big Park

Daddy's car broke down while I was asleep so he had to take our car to work. This meant that we were stuck at home for the day.

We didn't have anything planned so we just stayed at home and then went for a walk to the park in the afternoon. We tried to call Sally and Anna but Mummy's phone wasn't working again.

Friday we went swimming and Jaimie and Ria were there too. The pool was nice and warm and we didn't get out for ages.

We went home for lunch and then we drove to Twinkling Stars. Nanny Rennolds ever so kindly let us borrow her car so that we could get around. I was really happy with that because I got to sit in the front with Mummy.

Twinkling Stars was the same as always apart from the fact that Iestyn and Sophie were missing.

Granddad George is home and recovering well, so on Saturday we went to visit him. We stayed for quite a while and I had my lunch and loads of nice cuddles. I didn't get to see the fish this time as the light was off in the tank.

In the afternoon Mummy and I went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' fields where we had a lovely walk among the trees. Mummy also sat me in the middle of a field surrounded by dandelions. I had loads of fun but the tickly grass made me shiver. Unfortunately Mummy had forgotten her camera so we are going to go there again soon to get some pictures.

I also met a horse for the very first time. His name is Boy and he is huge! He was really nice to me but I'm not sure about him yet. I will have to meet him a few times I think.

Granddad was there moving the muck heap so we said a quick hello before going to see Nanny Rennolds and Auntie Katie.

I played in the walker while Mummy had a drink in the garden and then we went home to see Daddy.

On Sunday we met up with Nanny and Granddad Rennolds, Auntie Katie and her gang and Uncle Craig and his gang. We all went to a pub for some lunch which was really nice. I was head of the table in my highchair.

Me & Auntie Karen

Cousins Chloe & Charley

Nanny & Granddad

Auntie Katie

Me in my new sun hat!

Auntie Katie's family

Cousin Charley

We went for a walk along a canal before getting back in the car and going to a huge park!

I had an amazing time. I went in a funny swing which was basically an arm chair attached to a pole with chains. Uncle Craig wanted to push me really high but Mummy wouldn't let him. He was really good and just pushed me gently for now. Don't worry Uncle Craig, next time, when Mummy isn't watching, we can go really high and fast.



I also had a a ride on Uncle Craig's shoulders and Charley joined in the fun too.

Me on Uncle Craig

Charley on Auntie Karen

There was a bouncy castle and a merry-go-round but I am too small for that yet. Chloe, Charley and Kamron had a good time though.

Charley & Kamron



We had a lovely walk through a botanical garden and I really enjoyed looking at all the different plants and trees. I also saw a duck pond with loads of ducks. We forgot our bread for them though.

Me by duck pond (ducks?)





Everyone seemed to have a really good time.



Kamron is 9 months older than me







We dropped Nanny and Granddad off home just as it poured down with rain. Mummy and I were nice and dry but Granddad had to go in the house to get an umbrella so that Nanny could get out of the car. The wind made the brolly go inside out and Granddad couldn't turn it back again. It was so funny to watch as he was getting wetter and wetter and Nanny didn't want to get out of the car.



We arrived home and Mummy sat and wrote the blog while Daddy played with me and fed me my dinner.

I then had reading time with Daddy before he bathed me and Mummy gave me some milk. I was sound asleep within 5 minutes and Mummy couldn't wake me up for a kiss. Sorry Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails