Friday 18 April 2008

Guests

I was still feeling rather unwell on Wednesday morning and after I struggled to eat a bit of breakfast, I fell asleep on Mummy. I haven't done that since I was ill at Christmas.



After my nap in the morning we went out to the shops. Mummy bought me lots of nice things; a rail of toys for in the bath, a catcher bib, a sun hat, a new book, some trainer socks, 2 pairs of shorts from NEXT, nappies, wipes and some funny cube things.

We were out for ages and got home late for my lunch. It didn't really matter as my appetite isn't as good as normal.

On Thursday we had a really busy day. I still wasn't feeling too great so our friends Linda, Matthew and Jack come to our house for a visit, rather than meet at the park which was the original plan.







Nanny and Kamron also popped over to see us which was really nice. The house was full of little boys running around and playing with all my toys. I'm a bit smaller then the rest of them so Mummy kept me on her lap or on the sofa.



Kamron seemed to have a nice time but obviously got very tired as he decided to use my chair to chill out.



After we had all eaten we walked down to the local park for some time on the swings again. We all had a really good time on the swings.











The bigger boys, Matthew and Kamron were able to go on the slide, and Kamron even decided to go down head first!













Jack and I were just quite happy gently swinging away.





Nanny left just before us but we went home so that Mummy and Linda could have some lunch.

We had a couple of hours to clear up and just relax before our next set of guests arrived.

Adam and Annette came to visit us for the first time. Mummy and Daddy met them when they were travelling and had a near death experience on Friday 13th January 2006. You can read the story by clicking on the link below.

http://www.wheretheyto.co.uk/index.php?section=48&page=5





They kindly brought me a present but it was exactly the same bar of toys for the bath that Mummy had bought the previous day! Never mind, we are going to replace it with a shower toy for the bath instead.

Adam and Daddy had fun trying to put my trousers on. Mummy and Annette just laughed about the fact that it took the two of them to do it.





I had lots of nice cuddles and played with them until I was sound asleep from my last feed.

They were chatting for ages and had a Chinese meal before saying goodbye and going straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails